- A 1+2 Approach to Langauge Learning
- BounceBack for Parents
- Communications Policy
- CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION January 2021
- Talking to Children About Coronavirus
- Curriculum Information Leaflets
- Reporting Jigsaw
- Emergency Closures
- P1 Enrolment 2020-2021
- Primary School Enrolment
- Placing Requests
- Pupil Absences due to Family Holidays
- School term and holiday dates
- Medicines in School
- Relationships, Sexual Health and Parenthood
- PKC Remote Learning Hub
- Residential Trips
- Restorative Approaches to Positive Behaviour
- School Clothing Grants
- School Fund Information
- School Meals
- Free School Meals
- School Uniform
- Scottish National Standardised Assessments
- Structuring Classes in Primary Schools
- Useful Links for Parents
- Xpressions App
Getting it right for every child (GIRFEC) supports families by making sure children and young people can receive the right help, at the right time, from the right people. The aim is to help them to grow up feeling loved, safe and respected so that they can realise their full potential.
Most children and young people get all the help and support they need from their parent(s), wider family and community but sometimes, perhaps unexpectedly, they may need a bit of extra help.
GIRFEC is a way for families to work in partnership with people who can support them, such as teachers, doctors and nurses.
What is wellbeing?
To help make sure everyone – children, young people, parents, and the services that support them – has a common understanding of what wellbeing means, we describe it in terms of eight indicators.