- P1 Enrolment 2019-2020
- Primary School Enrolment
- Placing Requests
- Pupil Absences due to Family Holidays
- School term and holiday dates 2020 - 2021
- School term and holiday dates 2019 - 2020
- School Meals
- Free School Meals
- Emergency Closures
- Emergency Closure Activities
- School Clothing Grants
- Learning Links
- Scottish National Standardised Assessments
- A 1+2 Approach to Langauge Learning
- Parent Information Leaflets
- Reporting Jigsaw
- Useful Links for Parents
- Residential Trips
- Medicines in School
- Structuring Classes in Primary Schools
- Relationship, Sexual Health and Parenthood
- School Fund Information
- Restorative Approaches to Positive Behaviour
- PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT AND ENGAGEMENT SURVEY 2019
Getting it right for every child (GIRFEC) supports families by making sure children and young people can receive the right help, at the right time, from the right people. The aim is to help them to grow up feeling loved, safe and respected so that they can realise their full potential.
Most children and young people get all the help and support they need from their parent(s), wider family and community but sometimes, perhaps unexpectedly, they may need a bit of extra help.
GIRFEC is a way for families to work in partnership with people who can support them, such as teachers, doctors and nurses.
What is wellbeing?
To help make sure everyone – children, young people, parents, and the services that support them – has a common understanding of what wellbeing means, we describe it in terms of eight indicators.