- A 1+2 Approach to Langauge Learning
- BounceBack for Parents
- Communications Policy
- CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION January 2021
- Talking to Children About Coronavirus
- Curriculum Information Leaflets
- Reporting Jigsaw
- Emergency Closures
- P1 Enrolment 2020-2021
- Primary School Enrolment
- Placing Requests
- Pupil Absences due to Family Holidays
- School term and holiday dates
- Medicines in School
- Relationships, Sexual Health and Parenthood
- PKC Remote Learning Hub
- Residential Trips
- Restorative Approaches to Positive Behaviour
- School Clothing Grants
- School Fund Information
- School Meals
- Free School Meals
- School Uniform
- Scottish National Standardised Assessments
- Structuring Classes in Primary Schools
- Useful Links for Parents
- Xpressions App
GLOW and TEAMS
Here are some help notes created by another primary school -
no point re-inventing the wheel!
Logging into Glow and Accessing Microsoft teams via the web browser
This video shows you step-by-step how to log into the Glow website and access Microsoft Teams.
Downloading Microsoft Teams and OneNote Apps
This video will show you how to download Microsoft Teams and Microsoft OneNote, which work hand-in-hand, to access your child's digital jotter 'Class Notebook'.
Signing in to the Microsoft Teams App
This video shows you how to sign in to Microsoft Teams via the app.
Accessing Content from Teachers on Microsoft Teams
Once you have logged in, there will be content, information, and posts from your child's Class Teacher on Microsoft Teams. This video shows you how to access this resource and your child's Class Notebook.
Switching between GLOW accounts on Microsoft Teams
This video shows you how you can switch between Glow accounts on the Microsoft Teams app. It also shows you how to quickly sign out of Microsoft Teams so that, should you wish, you can sign in again with a different account (perhaps for another child).