- P1 Enrolment 2018-2019
- Primary School Enrolment
- Placing Requests
- Pupil Absences due to Family Holidays
- School term and holiday dates 2018 - 2019
- School term and holiday dates 2020 - 2021
- School term and holiday dates 2019 - 2020
- School Meals
- Free School Meals
- Emergency Closures
- Emergency Closure Activities
- School Clothing Grants
- Learning Links
- Scottish National Standardised Assessments
- A 1+2 Approach to Langauge Learning
- Parent Information Leaflets
- Reporting Jigsaw
- Useful Links for Parents
- Residential Trips
- Medicines in School
- Relationship, Sexual Health and Parenthood
- School Fund Information
- Structuring Classes in Primary Schools
Enrolment - Session 2018-2019
If your child will be five before 28th February 2019 then it's time to enrol them for school.
If your child will be five on or before that date you must register your child to start school during the registration week.
(The next school session begins on Tuesday 14 August 2018)
If you wish to enrol your child at Dunning Primary, please visit the school office during
Registration Week (15th -19th January 2018) between 9-10.30 am or 2-3.30 pm.
You should bring (1)Childs’ birth certificate, (2) a recent Utility Bill and
(3) Current Council Tax notice as proof that you live permanently at your address.
NB Parents who have children who will become five years of age between 15th August 2018 and 28th of February 2019 should be aware they may choose not to enrol their children until August 2019. You should discuss this with staff at your child’s nursery who will be able to help you make the best decision for your child.
The school telephone number is 01764 661350.