- A 1+2 Approach to Langauge Learning
- Communications Policy
- Curriculum Information Leaflets
- Reporting Jigsaw
- Emergency Closures
- P1 Enrolment 2020-2021
- Primary School Enrolment
- Placing Requests
- Pupil Absences due to Family Holidays
- School term and holiday dates
- Medicines in School
- Relationship, Sexual Health and Parenthood
- Residential Trips
- Restorative Approaches to Positive Behaviour
- School Clothing Grants
- School Fund Information
- School Meals
- Free School Meals
- School Uniform
- Scottish National Standardised Assessments
- Structuring Classes in Primary Schools
- Useful Links for Parents
- Xpressions App
- Talking to Children About Coronavirus
- PKC Remote Learning Hub
- CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION
Enrolment - Session 2020-2021
If your child will be five before 28 February 2021 then it's time to enrol them for school.
If your child will be five on or before that date you must register your child to start school during the registration week.
(The next school session begins on Wednesday 19 August 2020)
If you wish to enrol your child at Dunning Primary, please visit the school office during
Registration Week (13 - 17 January 2020) between 9-10.30 am or 2-3.30 pm.
You should bring (1)Childs’ birth certificate, (2) a recent Utility Bill and
(3) Current Council Tax notice as proof that you live permanently at your address.
If your child is five between 19 August 2020 and 28 February 2021 they are eligible to start school on Wednesday 19 August 2020 and you should register your child for primary school during the January registration week.
However, nearer to the start of the school year you may wish to delay your child’s entry to school if you think they are not ready to start you should discuss this with staff at your child’s nursery who will be able to help you make the best decision for your child.
The school telephone number is 01764 661350.