- P1 Enrolment 2018-2019
- Primary School Enrolment
- Placing Requests
- Pupil Absences due to Family Holidays
- School term and holiday dates 2018 - 2019
- School term and holiday dates 2020 - 2021
- School term and holiday dates 2019 - 2020
- School Meals
- Free School Meals
- Emergency Closures
- Emergency Closure Activities
- School Clothing Grants
- Learning Links
- Scottish National Standardised Assessments
- A 1+2 Approach to Langauge Learning
- Parent Information Leaflets
- Reporting Jigsaw
- Useful Links for Parents
- Residential Trips
- Medicines in School
- Relationship, Sexual Health and Parenthood
- School Fund Information
- Structuring Classes in Primary Schools
School Clothing Grants
Who is eligible for a clothing grant?
One application per academic year will be considered for a grant towards essential school clothing for children up to the age of 16 if you are receiving:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income Based Job Seeker's Allowance (IBJSA)
- Any income related element of Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
How do I apply for a clothing grant?
Download a School Clothing Grant application form [212Kb] or pick one up from any school or Pullar House reception.
Supporting evidence from Jobcentre Plus must be dated within 6 weeks of the date of your claim and Tax Credit Award Notices (TC602) must relate to the financial year.